If You Are Looking For Me.....


I've gone to France.



Check out my guest post over at My French Country Home. Blog owner Sharon Santoni, if you haven't already visited, has a lovely spot devoted to her fabulous country home in France. She has a pretty guest house (yes...she rents it out!) along with beautiful property and an online brocante store, where she sells some of her wonderful french market finds. She even offers tour weekends over the spring and summer for up to six guests.
So head on over for a virtual holiday that may inspire you to take a real one....k

Comments

  1. Kathy I thought you really went to France without telling me!!!!!!!! love it and want one want all of them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you lucky thing! Where should we look for you in France?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy,
    Thank you for coming over and writing such a perfect guest post, your are the ideal guest blogger!!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy I was at Sharon's...great guest post!

    Love your site of course! Wish I was going to France with you!! So many friends are going...

    Do come and enter my Artful Offering!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some lovely choices...i particularly adore that first image!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to do so. Unfortunately, I have been getting bulk spam, so I have enabled word verification (temporarily I hope) to try and put a stop to it. Thank you for understanding! k

Popular Posts