Pro Labor




There is a lot of great detail in this space. Feel free to click on it to enlarge.

Comments

  1. Loving it all the same! The sculptures alone make a great impact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this eclectic comfortable space. Lots going on but the symmetry keeps it from feeling too busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the drama and the detail of this very masculine space.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ~ just had to add: I didn't even notice the gorgeous dog until I enlarged the image! He looks just like a cushion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice juxtaposing of struggle and comfort. Smart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!
    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Xo,
    E&J

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i love this room. Very Eclectic!


    Pearl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to do so. Unfortunately, I have been getting bulk spam, so I have enabled word verification (temporarily I hope) to try and put a stop to it. Thank you for understanding! k

Popular Posts